Updating of the privacy information Pursuant to art. 13 of the European Regulation n. 679/2016
Pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation no. 679/2016, Fabbrica Pelletterie Milano S.p.A, VAT no. IT06746000964, with Headquarters in Piazza del Carmine, 4 – Milano – 20121 – Italy, is the Data Controller, pursuant to art. 24 of EU Regulation no. 679/2016, for the processing of your personal data. The Data Controller informs you therefore that the personal data acquired are subject to processing in compliance with the above mentioned legislation.
Personal data collected
- The personal data collected are essentially related to:
- - Identifying data (name, surname and telephone of natural persons)
- - Cookies: the website uses technical, analytics and third party cookies to improve your browsing experience and to provide sharing functionality on social networks.
Purpose of treatment
The personal data you provide are collected by telematic means and processed, even with the help of electronic means, for the following purposes:
- 1. to collect only User’s data and information strictly necessary to contact them and to send the information requested by the User through the contact form of the website;
- 2. to send information material related to the several newsletters activities through Mailchimp service.
The personal data you provide will be stored by Fabbrica Pelletterie Milano S.p.A. and processed by employees and / or external professionals expressly designated by the Controller, who perform these activities under his direct supervision and responsibility. The data may be transmitted to external subjects who perform functions closely related and instrumental to the operation of the Service.
Nature of data provision
The provision of data and its processing are required in relation to the purposes n. 1, as it is strictly necessary to send the information expressly requested by the data suject, therefore a refusal will make it impossible for Fabbrica Pelletterie Milano S.p.A. to respond to such requests. The provision of data is optional in relation to the purpose n. 2 and it’s subject to express consent by the user pursuant to art. 7 of EU Regulation no. 679/2016: any refusal to provide data for this purpose may make it impossible for the Controller to provide certain services.
Scope of communication and dissemination of data
In relation to the purposes indicated, the data may be communicated to the following subjects and/or categories of subjects indicated below, or may be communicated to companies and/or persons, which provide services, including external services, on behalf of the Controller. For the sake of clarity, their different types are indicated:
- - Companies that collaborate with the Controller;
- - Professional firms;
- - Competent authorities and/or supervisory bodies for the fulfilment of legal obligations;
- - Public administrations for their institutional purposes;
- - Professionals qualified for the purpose of the study and resolution of any legal and contractual problems;
(*)The list of External Processors, including further data useful for identification, is available at the registered office of the Controller.
Duration of treatment
The data will be processed for the time indicated in the table below:
|DATA TYPE||DURATION OF TREATEMENT|
|Data useful for security and fraud identification or prevention||Up to 36 month|
|Data for analysis aimed at developing and improving services||Up to 36 month|
|Data for newsletter||Up to 36 months, unless renewed inscription|
|Data relating to telematic traffic in accordance with EU Directive 2017/541 on counter-terrorism||Up to 6 years|
Rights of data subjects
In relation to the aforesaid processing, you may exercise the rights referred to in Chapter III of EU Regulation no. 679/2016 in art. 15 - 22, which include:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of data concerning you;
- know the origin of the data, the logic and the purpose on which the processing is based;
- obtain access, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, updating, limitation, rectification, revocation, portability and integration of data;;
- oppose, for legitimate reasons, the processing of data;
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority pursuant to art. 77 of EU Regulation no. 679/2016 (http://www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home/docweb/-/docweb-display/docweb/4535524),
by contacting Fabbrica Pelletterie Milano S.p.A., VAT no IT06746000964, with Headquarters in Piazza del Carmine, telephoning +390236705900 or sending an email to the address: email@example.com.
Further information regarding the processing and communication of data provided directly or otherwise acquired may be requested at the addresses above. Further information about the processing of data may also be communicated verbally.